Go Epic Health owns several proprietary nutritional products and formulas including multiple products that were created by the late Dr. Robert Cade, the creator of Gatorade ®. Go Epic is implementing the initial launch of their flagship product, Cholesterade ® with additional proprietary product offerings coming soon.
Cholesterade ® is a product owned by Go Epic Health, Inc. which was created by the late Dr. Robert Cade, the creator of Gatorade ®. Dr. Cade himself experienced high cholesterol levels, so he completed very detailed research and formulated the ingredients and exact ratios to create the great tasting and effective drink we know today as Cholesterade ®.
Cholesterade ® provides a natural, delicious and economical solution to help meet NIH requirements for therapeutic lifestyles changes using non-drug intervention to lower cholesterol prior to consideration of statin intervention. Without making any other lifestyle changes, remarkable results were achieved in only 8 weeks. In fact, a recent Harvard study has shown a direct link to diets high in soluble fiber and their ability to lower LDL cholesterol, that can be achieved by using a fiber supplement like Cholesterade ®
In an 8 week study performed by Dr. Cade participants achieved amazing results without altering their lifestyle or taking harmful drugs. Participants each drank 1-8 ounce glass of Cholesterade ® with each meal and one at bedtime.
CREATED BY DR. J. ROBERT CADE, Creator of Gatorade ®
CHOLESTERADE ® comes in 3 delicious flavors.
CHOLESTERADE ® contains 7 Grams of delicious soluble fiber per serving.
In 8 the week study, the participants achieved
Total Cholesterol (TC) -17.9%
LDL Cholesterol (LDLC) -21.4%
HDL Cholesterol (HDLC) +12.9%
HDLC/LDLC Ratio +44.0%
For additional information please visit: www.cholesterade.com
* Note: “Gatorade ® is a registered trademark of Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. GO EPIC HEALTH, Inc., is not affiliated with Gatorade ® or Stokely-Van Camp, Inc.”
Recuperade® is the ultimate pre-athletic performance hydration boost and post training recovery formula ever created. Along with a dozen vitamins and minerals, Recuperade® contains a multi-nutrient and whole food recovery blend and a multiple electrolyte source.
The Recuperade® formula is proven to support:
• Efficient cellular oxygen consumption
• Helps Boost Nitric Oxide Levels
• Improves Focus
• Reduces Stress
In addition, Recuperade® contains our proprietary recovery blend and our patent pending Go-Somes delivery and absorption technology making this a unique and one-of-a-kind product.
GO! ENERGY RECOVERY SHAKE
(Initially created by Dr. Robert Cade (the creator of Gatorade®) for the University of Florida Swim Team)
- Maintains desired carb/protein ratio range of 2.5/3.0 to 1
- Yale study demonstrates glycogen replacement 2- 4 times as fast as equivalent carbs or calories in carbs
- Cuts muscle recovery time from 24 hours to 4-6 hours
- Yale, Stanford, Navy Seal Research Head, University of Texas, Olympic Swim team nutritionist – funded by NIH and the Army
- Used by more than 140 University Athletic Departments, Pro and Olympic teams
- Over 40 NCAA championships, including LSU
- A milk based mineral protein complex drink with a combination of simple and complex sugars that gives sustained energy without spiking – protein concentrate gives higher calories with lower fat and cholesterol levels than 2% low fat milk
- Lactose free in Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry/Banana Flavors
- Ideal drink for other market segments of meal replacement, general nutrition for all ages, weight management, healthcare, etc.
- Some segments will have reduced sugar levels
- Significantly better nutritionals than Ensure
- More consistent sugar level impact for diabetics
GO! ENERGY RECOVERY BAR
- Delicious and made from similar formulation to GO Shake
- Three Delicious Flavors (Chocolate Vanilla Crisp, Peanut Butter Crunch, Berries and Yogurt
- Taste is good enough to dominate the multi-billion dollar bar market